Quantas vezes você conseguiu aparecer no lugar certo no momento certo? Essas pessoas abaixo podem confirmar que apenas um momento pode mudar sua vida inteira de uma forma magnífica. Reunimos histórias que podem convencer até as pessoas mais céticas que o destino existe.
26. “Meu primo estava na foto da família da sua futura esposa (à esquerda) 7 anos antes de se conhecerem”.
25. “Na pré-escola, sempre costumávamos estar juntos, mas perdemos o contato no futuro. 20 anos depois, nos encontramos na casa dos nossos amigos, e agora estamos juntos novamente “.
"Laura and I met in preschool. One of my very first memories is of being 3 years old and standing up in front of my pre-school class, declaring that I would marry her someday. As kids, Laura taught me how to ride the swings, draw rolling hills, and the 'right way' to properly eat string cheese. We have fond memories of playing hide-and-go-seek, chasing after each other on the playground, and mischievously staying up during nap time. I was enamored with Laura as a child, and I still am to this day. Eventually, we lost touch upon entering our Elementary School days and for the next seven years, our family's annual Christmas cards was the only way we ever saw each other's faces. It wasn't until High School that we reconnected by happenstance through a mutual friend. Within two weeks, we decided to be boyfriend and girlfriend. We continued to date through out all of High School, even though we went to different schools. We even stuck together long-distance while attending colleges in different states. We remained a resilient couple until May 23rd, 2015 when I decided to stay true to my preschool pledge and make Laura my wife. I proposed to her at the place it all began… our preschool classroom."
24. “Minha esposa e eu com cerca de 10 anos tiramos a mesma foto de férias. Nós não nos encontramos até os 30 anos. “
23. Após seu casamento, Aimee e Nick decidiram olhar suas fotos antigas e perceberam que se encontraram uma vez em um parque de diversões. Eles esqueceram completamente disso.
22. Ela não estava muito satisfeita quando ele a convidou para dançar durante uma festa na escola. Mas anos depois, eles dançaram em seu próprio casamento.
21. Seu amor nasceu em Woodstock, e eles ainda estão juntos depois de 48 anos.
20. “Eu me apaixonei por ele quando o vi num carrossel. Mas eu falei sobre meus sentimentos apenas no ensino médio. Aconteceu de ele também se apaixonar”.
19. “Nós nos conhecemos toda a nossa vida. E tenho certeza de que estávamos destinados a estar juntos”.
18. “Uma vez, um sem-teto pediu-me para lhe dar dinheiro para que ele pudesse comprar um bilhete de loteria. Eu não tinha certeza de que ele era honesto, mas o ajudei de qualquer jeito. No dia seguinte, ele veio até mim, devolveu algumas moedas e disse que ganhou US$250,000”.
17. “Eu sou do Canadá, e ele é da França. Mas nos conhecemos na Tailândia mergulhando. Já se passaram 3 anos, e ainda estamos juntos “.
16. Alex se apaixonou por Adam à primeira vista. Mas se eles não tivessem se encontrado novamente no casamento de um parente, ela nunca teria revelado seus sentimentos.
15. Michael e Natali nasceram na Arábia Saudita. Eles eram amigos na infância, mas perderam o contato. 20 anos depois, eles se encontraram no Facebook e se casaram.
"Our love story is a tale of destiny. It's proof that what's meant to be will always find a way and come full circle. Our story began in Saudi Arabia, of all places, where both of our parents worked as ex-patriots for the Oil Company Armco. Even though both of our families are originally from different states in the U.S., Michael and I would meet for the first time as babies half way across the world. If that's not fate enough, we were also neighbors. Over time our families grew close and went on to celebrate many holidays together including christmases and birthdays. We even took random trips together to the ice cream lady down the street. However, our young love would come to a temporary halt when both of our parents decided after several years of living in Saudi to head back to the states and go their separate ways. It would be a very long time before Michael and I would ever speak another word to each other again. It wasn't until 20 years later, through the magic of the internet, that we reconnected. We reminisced over an old album of photos on Facebook from when we were babies living in Saudi. These cherished photos led to many laughs and trips down memory lane. To our astonishment there was a spark, a fire that had been repressed deep down inside both of us. We decided to rekindle our friendship and see each other for the "first" time in what seemed to be a lifetime. Apprehension, uncertainty, and an undeniably strong bond ushered in the sense of pure joy when we finally reunited in Naples, Florida. It was in that moment we realized we had a destined true love, blessed by the grace of God. We feel we are the definition of real soulmates."
14. Eles eram crianças no casamento dos amigos de seus pais. Agora eles também estão se casando.
13. Na primavera de 2014, Heather precisava de um transplante de fígado. Chris, que nunca a viu, foi seu doador. Mais tarde se casaram.
Back in the spring of 2014, Heather Krueger was diagnosed with stage 4 liver disease. Unless she found a donor, she would only have a few months to live. Chris Dempsey overheard a coworker talking about Krueger’s situation. The coworker happened to be Krueger’s cousin. After hearing her situation, despite never having met Krueger in his life, Dempsey volunteered his own liver. “I spent four years in the Marine Corps and learned there never to run away from anything,” he told CBS News. "So I just said to myself, ’Hey, if I can help, I’m going to help.'” A year later, in March of 2015, the two underwent transplant surgery so that Krueger could receive 55 percent of Dempsey’s liver. The surgery was a success. Soon after the surgery, the bond they shared through transplant surgery blossomed into love. “He had told me at the beginning of everything, ’You owe me absolutely nothing for this,'” Krueger told Today. “‘We can go our separate ways if that’s what you want.’ It was kind of like, we do have this special bond, but is this just because I’m sick that I’m feeling this way? You had to kind of separate that, but after the surgery, I realized it went beyond that… I realized how kind of a person, how special, how selfless and different he is.” The two began dating shortly after the surgery. On December 10, 2015, Dempsey got down on one knee and proposed. Krueger said “yes.” The couple were married in October. Krueger hopes the attention their fairytale love story has received will help raise awareness about organ donation. (Story written by Andrew Krehbiel, Author at the Delite.)
12. “10 anos atrás, eu falei ao meu colega de classe bobo que eu estava apaixonado por ele. Eu tinha 15 anos. Agora tenho 25 anos, somos casados e ele ainda é bobo “.
11. Ela só queria encontrar entradas para o zoológico no Twitter. Mas ela encontrou seu futuro marido.
THIS COUPLE MET ON TWITTER AND HAD AN INCREDIBLE TWITTER-THEMED WEDDING! "In 2013, I wanted to attend a local event at the zoo, but tickets were sold out so I decided to search Twitter. When I came across Anuj's tweet stating he had an extra ticket to the event, I didn't think much of it. I reached out to him asking if I could have it, but then his profile caught my attention. Before we knew it, we were exchanging almost 75 emails in the first day of chatting! We were engaged two years later on December 19th, 2015. Of course, Anuj proposed on Twitter. And it went viral! He set up a scavenger hunt where each tweet took me to a spot that meant a lot to us as a couple. The last clue was a horse and carriage ride around Atlanta, finishing at a hotel room where a dress and pair of shoes awaited me. I was then lead up to the hotel's helipad where I found Anuj kneeling down on one knee with a ring and his final tweet: Will you marry me? We wed last November at the Marriott Evergreen resort in Atlanta in front of 450 guests and we decided to use our favorite social network as a theme in the festivities. Twitter is an integral part of our relationship, so we wanted our wedding guests to experience our love story along with us. Plus, you can't deny that the little blue birds add a nice touch! We had a customizable wedding hashatag– #TweetHearts2016– along with blue-hued specialty cocktails, bird-shaped desserts, and twitter-themed welcome cards. We even had little Twitter birds on the top of our wedding cake! It was a dream come true."
10. “Após o casamento, encontrei esta foto do meu marido e eu no jardim de infância. Eu nem sabia disso. “
9. “Aos 2 e 4 anos, meus pais eram vizinhos de porta. Amanhã é seu 25º aniversário de casamento”.
"Tomorrow is my parents 25th anniversary and they are still as in love today as they were when they met 45 years ago. At ages 2 and 4 they were next-door neighbors and quickly became the best of friends. Unfortunately my dad's family moved away to California but their mom's (my grandmothers) wrote letters to each other to keep in touch. My dad went on to attend the Naval Academy and would often visit my mom's family in Connecticut- always hoping my mom would be home visiting from college in Philadelphia. Eventually, she caught on and their flame ignited. He proposed at the Army-Navy football game in 1990. My parents have shown tremendous strength throughout my dad's entire military career with all the relocating and trips apart, all while raising four kids. They're thoughtful and kind to one another but never lose their spirit or sense of adventure. They still climb mountains and attend rock concerts together. Their love is the best kind." (Sent in by their daughter @fionaelisabeth)
8. “Meus avós posando para National Geographic. 60 anos depois, eles ainda estão juntos “.
7. Graças a uma lavanderia, eles estão noivos.
"Josh and I met in a laundry room… I was temporarily living at my friend's apartment in Orlando while searching for my own place downtown. My friend was kind enough not to charge me rent while I was staying with her, so one night I decided it would be nice to offer to do some laundry. Her building doesn't have laundry hook-ups in the actual apartments, so everyone has to use the shared laundry rooms on each floor. I was having trouble finding it because turns out, it was on the complete opposite side of the hallway from her apartment. A short while later, I noticed a guy carrying a laundry basket and being the outgoing person that I am, waved him down and asked him to show me where the laundry room was. I want to briefly mention here that this was the smallest laundry room in history, with 2 old rickety washers and dryers stacked on top of each other. And oh! I can’t forget about how dim it was in there and the lights were flickering. I even made a joke to Josh that it was Will from Stranger Things trying to talk to us (which I found out later was one of the reasons he was interested in me.) As we walked in together, I immediately sparked a conversation, just intending to be friendly. For whatever reason I was being particularly chatty that night. I introduced myself by saying, “Hi, I’m Erica, rhymes with America” (WHAT?!) I continued to ramble on and on but Josh didn't say much, so in my head I just figured he was shy. Afterwards, we went our separate ways and although I definitely noticed how handsome he was, I didn’t think too much of it. A couple hours later, I went back to the laundry room and what I found when I walked in is the reason why I'm still here telling this story. Attached to my dryer was a yellow piece of paper that said my name with the above note attached. After our first date, we saw each other every day thereafter and now we're engaged to be married. I can't wait to do his laundry for the rest of my life 😉."
6. Ned, um jogador de futebol-americano, foi transferido para outra escola e se apaixonou por Renee. Eles ficaram realmente surpresos quando perceberam que ela era uma líder de torcida para sua equipe de futebol.
5. Ruby e Kevin se conheceram no Twitter. Eles se enviaram essas fotos antes de se encontrar pessoalmente.
"I met my husband on Twitter. Why am I telling you this? 1. It's an epic story. 2. Because it shows that true love will find you when you're ready to receive it. When I was in a place of self-love, that's when the Universe brought us together- and via Twitter of all things. So yes, love WILL find you. You just have to do the prep work to help it find you. And by prep work I mean self-love. P.s. We sent each other these photos prior to ever meeting in person."
4. “Meu colega de classe desenhou essa foto durante o primeiro dia da 7ª série. Não podíamos nem imaginar que começaríamos a namorar na faculdade “.
3. Quando Britney começou a trabalhar em uma loja, havia um cara que trabalhava ao lado dela. Os dois passaram muito tempo conversando online uns com o outro antes de perceberem que eles trabalhavam juntos. Foi assim que começou seu romance.
2. “Nós pensávamos que nos encontramos em um site de encontros online. Na verdade, nos encontramos há 25 anos no jardim de infância “.
1. Depois de uma série de crises epiléticas que limparam toda a sua memória, o namorado de Jessica, Richard, esforçou-se por torná-la apaixonada por ele de novo.
Temos certeza de que um momento feliz espera por todos. Ou já experimentou o toque mágico do destino?